- Qualifying each day Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (pro only)
- Multiple sleds on track at same time
- 1 attempt per day
- Top 14 locked in from Qualifying all 3 sessions combined
- Final 2 positions locked in from Thursday Woody’s Dash
- Sweet 16 to race in Woody’s Challenge Thursday Night
This will be the last chance qualifier for the Sweet 16 Woody’s Challenge race. All sleds that have not qualified for the race will run this race with top 2 transfer to back row of Woody’s Challenge race.
This race will be the premier event on Thursday night it will consist of a legal Soo Pro racer along with an approved Soo rookie.
- Run 20 laps with the rookies first
- Caution flagged and stopped on front stretch just before the flag stand in positions they were running on track
- Switch to the pro racers with no adjustments to sled
- Run the final 20 laps to determine the winner of the Woody’s Challenge